Wine Lover

banner

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Another Wine Lover

Hi,

This is my first post to this new blog. I started getting a taste of wine when I was 7 years old. Ha! Ha! guess what, as a kid I was always curious what the adults were drinking during festive dinner, so when they had wine, I always ask for a sip.

I have never been a serious wine drinker although I was introduced to it at that early age. Wah, what a waste, I may be a great wine taster if I have learnt the skill since then.

However, it is never too late. As wine has been getting more popular, I became excited about this beverage and started reading all about wine. Thus, it also give me this idea of starting this blog with all of you. Feel free to ask a question or comment and be part of the wine lover group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home